内容发布更新时间 : 2025/2/3 10:37:06星期一 下面是文章的全部内容请认真阅读。
BBC步入商界Unit 20 Concluding a Deal 达成交易
Unit 20 Concluding a deal 达成交易
DEREK JONES: I have been with Bibury Systems for twelve years. 德里克.琼斯:我在Bibury系统公司12年了。
I have given the company 100% commitment. 给了公司100% 的投入。
I feel very disappointed that you are unable to support me on this project. 我很失望,你们不能在这个项目上支持我。
I know that the Mark 2 will work and it will sell. 我知道马克二世会成功,会畅销。
I intend to start looking for a company that values new ideas. 我想开始找家重视新想法的公司。
CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, there must be a way round this. 克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,肯定会有解决办法的。
I know how you feel. 我知道你的感受。
And I do value your contribution. 我也确实重视你的贡献。
To prove it I' m going to increase your research budget...
1
——文章来源网络,仅供参考
为了证明,我会增加你的研发预算……
DEREK JONES: That’s not the point, Clive... 德里克.琼斯:这个不是问题所在,克莱夫…
CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris. 克莱夫.哈里斯:克莱夫?哈里斯。
Yes, put her through Sally--good morning. 是的,转过来。萨利--早上好。
Yes, he is. 是的,他在。
Just a minute. 请稍等。
It’s Sally Wong. She wants to talk to you. 是萨利.黄。她想跟你通话。
DON BRADLEY: Edward, I've looked through the draft contract with Eromart. 堂.布拉德利:爱德华,我看过了和Eromart 的合同草稿。
I see you've covered packaging, insurance, late delivery penalties... 我看到你包括了包装、保险、交货延误的罚款……
and you did well to make him agree to be more flexible over terms of payment. 你能使他在支付条款上更为灵活,做的很好。
2 ——文章来源网络,仅供参考
Well done. Now we can get the contract finalised. 真棒。现在我们可以最终确定合同的文稿了。
EDWARD GREEN: Before I go, can we have a chat? 爱德华.格林:我走之前,我们能谈一下吗?
DON BRADLEY: Sure. What about? 堂.布拉德利:当然。关于什么的?
EDWARD GREEN: Don, I have been with Bibury Systems for 6 months now, and I’d like to talk about my future.
爱德华.格林:堂, 我现在到Bibury系统公司 6个月了,我想谈一下我的未来。
MS WONG: I' m terribly sorry to ask you to come here early, but I have a proposal that could benefit both of us.
黄女士:非常抱歉要求你提前来这里,不过我有个提议,对双方会都有利。
Could I suggest that we look at these designs again? 我建议大家再看一下这些设计,好吗?
Particularly I want you to look at the interface between the release mechanism and the scanner.
我特别请大家看释放机械和扫描器之间的界面。
I believe that we can make the process simpler. 我相信可以使整个程序更简单。
DEREK JONES: No. I have been through this many times.
3 ——文章来源网络,仅供参考