内容发布更新时间 : 2023/5/30 6:47:05星期一 下面是文章的全部内容请认真阅读。
C. time and again
D. over and over
31. She _________ a new idea for increasing sales.
A. came up with
B. came up at
C. came by
D. came for
32. After several days of heavy rain the roof __________ with a loud noise, crashing (坠落) onto
the ground. A. came out
B. came down
C. came on
D. came at
33. The lawyer __________ the jury (陪审团) by his moving defense.
A. won at
B. won over
C. came at
D. came down
34. Sally has made a complete _______ influenza (流行性感冒).
A. pass by
B. decision against
C. recovery from
D. care of
35. A teacher should always be thoughtful _______ what's best for his pupils.
A. in B. by C. of D. at
36. To increase our working efficiency, it is necessary to _______ every moment we have.
A. include in
B. keep from
C. take advantage of
D. look up to
37. She has nothing to do with the murder case. She is not _______ it.
A. concerned with
B. related in
C. involved in
D. concerned in
38. Houston experienced a __________ growth after the war.
B. mechanical C. wide
39. There were several wet __________ on the wall.
40. The aircraft vanished without __________.
41. Anne __________ from outside her home last Wednesday.
B. vanished C. lost
42. She couldn't __________ laughing at him in those clothes.
A. decline B. reject
C. refuse D. resist
43. As so many overseas business people have come to start and build new businesses, the
place looks much more _________ than it did a few years ago. A. propertied
44. The girl has made up her mind to go abroad with her boyfriend despite her parents'
_________. A. agreement
45. My bag looks __________ to Mary's, so I often take hers by mistake.
A. the same
C. different D. like
46. Although always on time himself, the professor was quite used __________ late for his
A. to students to be