内容发布更新时间 : 2024/12/29 13:49:06星期一 下面是文章的全部内容请认真阅读。
第十六集
Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时
If this was a cartoon, you'd look like a ham now. 如果这是卡通 你应该看起来像火腿一样
-There's the waitress. Hello,miss! -It's Phoebe! -女侍在那儿,抱歉,小姐?等等 -是菲比!
-Okay,will that be all? -Wait. What are you doing here? -好的,这些就是全部啦? -等等,你来这儿干什么?
I was over there. Then you said, \ 我本来在那儿,然后你叫 “嗨,小姐.”所以我就过来了
No,how come you're working here? 不,你怎么会在这儿工作?
Because it's close to where I live, and the aprons are cute. 因为这儿离我的住处很近 而且围裙也很漂亮
-Can we start over? -Okay,I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗? -好的,我到那边去 The One With Two Parts - Part l 六人行 第1季 第16集 第17集 双胞胎两部曲 I don't know whether he's testing me... 我不知道它是不是在考验我 ... but my monkey is out of control! 我的猴子已失去控制
He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 它不断清除我答录机上的留言 Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外
Oh,yeah,I've done that. 哦,是的,我做过这种事
And then he got to the newspaper before I did... 它连续三天在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过
Last night,I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere! 昨晚,我不知道他做了什么 他到处蹦来蹦去!
-She looks exactly like her sister. -I'm saying I see a difference. -她看起来和她姐姐完全一样 -我看到不同之处
They're twins. 她们是双胞胎
I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管,菲比是菲比,乌苏拉很火辣 You know how we talk about things? 你知道我们怎么说这种事情? -Let's not do that anymore. -All right. -别再谈论那事了 -好吧
-Pheebs,guess who we saw today? -Oh,fun! Okay. -菲比,猜我们今天遇见谁? -哦,好玩的事情!好的
-Liam Neeson. -No. -连恩尼逊 -不是 -Morley Safer. -No. -茉莉.塞弗 -不是
-The lady who cuts my hair! -This could be a very long game. -剪我头发的女人! -这会是一个很长的游戏
-Your sister,Ursula. -Oh,really? -你姐姐,乌苏拉 -哦,真的?
-She works at that place.... -Riff's. I know. -她在那儿工作? -瑞菲餐厅,我知道
You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years. 你知道?因为她说你们已多年不说话 So,is she fat? 对,她胖吗?
Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会 Where were you standing? 你从什么角度?
Pheebs,so you guys just don't get along? 菲比,你们合不来? It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. 这只是姐妹之间的事
Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one. 大家都认为她漂亮
She was the first to walk even though I did it later that same day. 她先学会走路 虽然我是在当天稍后学会的
But to my parents,by then it was, \ 对我爸妈而言那,就已经不新鲜了 I'm sorry. I've gotta go. I've got Lamaze class. 菲比,抱歉,我得走了 我得去参加心理助产班 And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym? 我得去参加地球科学班 健身房见了 -ls this just gonna be you and Carol? -Susan will be there too. -就你和卡萝两人去? -不,苏珊也要去
We've got dads,we've got lesbians. The whole parenting team. 那有爸爸,女同志?全部的父母都会到
-lsn't that gonna be weird? -lt might have been at first... -这样不是会很奇怪? -不会的,一开始或许会
... but now I'm comfortable with it. 现在我已坦然面对
-Ross,that's my jacket. -I know. -罗斯,那是我的外套 -我知道
Hi. We're the Rostens. I'm J. C. and he's Michael. 我们姓罗,我是洁西他叫麦可 And we're having a boy and a girl. 我们有一个男孩和一个女孩 Good for you. All right,next? 厉害,下一位
I'm Ross Geller. And that's my boy in there. 我叫罗斯,我儿子在那儿
And this is Carol Willick. And this is Susan Bunch. 她叫卡罗,这位是苏珊 Susan is Carol's.... 苏珊是卡罗的? Who's next? 下一位是谁?
Sorry,Susan is...? 抱歉,苏珊是?
-Carol's friend. -Life partner. -苏珊是卡萝的朋友 -生活拍档 Like buddies. 就像伙伴
-Like lovers. -You know how close women can get. -好像恋人 -你知道女人能有多亲近的 -We live together. -I was married to her. -我们俩住在一起 -我俩曾经结过婚 -Carol,not me. -It's a bit complicated. -卡萝,不是我 -有点复杂了 -But we're fine. -Absolutely! -但是我们不错 -绝对的! So,twins! That's like two births. 双胞胎,好像要生两次 Ouch! 噢!
to you too,Helen. 彼此,海伦
-Nina Bookbinder is here to see you. -Okay,send her in. -妮娜.布克宾德来找你 -好的,让她进来
-Come on in. -You wanted to see me? -妮娜,快进来 -你想见我?
I was reviewing your data. You've been postdating your Friday numbers. 我刚看过你的资料 你一直填迟你周五数字的日期
-Which is bad,because...? -lt throws my WENUS out of whack. -这样很不好,因为? -这样使我的WEENUS出现问题
-Excuse me? -WENUS. -对不起? -WEENUS?
Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics. “Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics” 每周估计净值使用统计 Gotcha! 对
Won't happen again. I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt your WENUS. 不会再发生了 我不会做任何事伤害你的?维纳斯(WEENUS)
I'll take \ 要我就在“工厂里的白痴”上押200,亚里克斯 It's not just that she's cute,okay? It's just that... 这不是她漂不漂亮的问题,这是? ...she's really,really cute. 她真的很漂亮
It doesn't matter. You don't dip your pen in the company ink. 都一样,兔子不吃窝边草
God,I even know that and I'm pretty much unemployable. 上帝,我知道我几乎不应该被雇用 Ross,your little creature's got the remote again. 罗斯你的小动物又在玩遥控器 Marcel,give Rossy the remote. 马修,把遥控器给罗斯 Marcel! 马修!
Marcel,you give Rossy the remote right now! 马修,现在马上把遥控器给罗斯 You give Rossy the remote 把遥控器给罗斯
-Great. -Relax. I'll fix it. -这下好了 -放心.我会修好的
Oh,cool! Urkel in Spanish is Urkel. 酷在西班牙文中叫“乌酷” How did he do this? 他是怎么办到的?
Is leaving Christmas lights up your plan to keep us merry all year long? 你让圣诞灯开是想让我们“快乐”一整年?
No,someone was supposed to take them down but obviously someone forgot. 不,某人在新年期间就应该把它拿下 她显然是忘了
Someone was supposed to write, \ 某人应该写个字条“瑞秋,拿下圣诞灯”
...and put it on the refrigera 然后贴在冰?
-How long has that been there? -A really long time. -在这儿多久了? -时间可不短了 -Where you been? -Riff's. -你上哪儿去了? -瑞佛餐厅
I think Ursula likes me. I ordered coffee. 我想乌苏拉喜欢我 我只点咖啡
She brought me a tuna melt and four plates of curly fries. 她却端给我鲔鱼和四盘的薯片 Score. 有门了
She is so hot! 她好带劲儿
Before you do anything Joey-like, you might want to run it by.... 你展开“乔依”行动之前, 或许你可以找?
-Pheebs? -Yeah. -菲比? -当然
Is it okay if I asked out your sister? 菲比,我约你姐出去你会介意吗?
Why? Why would you want to do that? Why? 为什么?你为何要那样做?为什么? So if we went out on a date, she'd be there. 因为如果我去约会时,她就会在我身边 Well,I'm not my sister's, you know,whatever. 好吧,不管怎样,我不是她
And I mean,it's true, we were one egg once. 没错,我们确实曾待在同一颗卵子 But you know, we've grown apart so.... 但我们各自发育 I don't know. Why not? 我不知道?有何不可? Cool. Thanks. 酷.谢啦
-You okay? -Yeah,I'm fine. -你还好吧? -还好
Do you wanna watch Laverne y Shirley? 你还要继续看? Sorry. 抱歉
Hi. Sorry I'm late. Where's Carol? 抱歉,我迟到了.卡萝在哪儿?
Stuck at school. Some parent-teacher thing. 学校有事,老师和家长间的事 You can go. I'll get the information. 你可以走了,我留下来上课
No,I think I should stay. We should both know what's going on. 不?我应该留下来 我们两个都该留下来上课
Oh,good. This will be fun. 很好,一定会很有意思的
We're gonna start with some basic third-stage breathing exercises. 首先是第三阶段基本呼吸练习
Moms,get on your back. 各位妈妈请躺下
And coaches,you should be supporting Mommy's head. 教练们支撑妈妈们的头 -What? -What? -什么? -什么?
-I'm supposed to be the mommy? -I'll play my sperm card once more. -我该当妈? -好吧,我再打一次精子牌
I have to miss the coaching training because I'm a woman? 只因我是个女人 我就得错过教练训练
-So,what do we do? -I'll flip you for it. -了解,你说该怎么办? -掷铜板 Flip me for it? No,no. Heads! 掷铜板?不?我选头? On your back,Mom! 躺下吧,妈
All right,mommies,take a nice deep,cleansing breath. 各位妈妈们,请深呼吸 Good. 很好
Now imagine your vagina is opening like a flower. 很好,现在请想像你的阴道 像花一样绽放着
-Mr. D! How's it going,sir? -It's been better. -迪先生,如何? -好多了 The Annual Net Usage Statistics are in. 年度净值已经算出来了 -And? -It's pretty ugly. -然后呢? -奇惨无此
We haven't seen an ANUS this bad since the '70s. 70年代之后没见过这么惨的ANUS -What does this mean? -We'll be laying off people. -这代表什么? -每个部门都得裁员
I know I was late last week. But I slept funny and 我知道虽然我上星期迟到, 我那天睡姿不良把头发睡塌?
Not you. Relax. 不是你,放松
Ever have to fire anyone? 曾经必须开除某人吗?
No,but that's not a problem. That's why my name's on the door. 没有,不过那不成问题. 这就是我的名字在门上的原因啊
Do you know when I'm getting my name on the door? 你知道我什么时候,能在门上有自己的名字吗?
I don't know. I put it in the thing. 我不清楚.我会记下来的 It's okay. So,who is it gonna be? 不说这些.那将会是谁呢? Nina! 妮娜! Nina. 妮娜 Nina. 妮娜
Are you okay? 你没事吧? Yes. Yes,I am. 是的,我没事
Listen,the reason that I called you in here today was.... 听着,我今天叫你进来?是因为 Please don't hate me. 请别恨我 What? 怎么了?
Would you like to have dinner sometime? 能约你共进晚餐吗?