商务英语翻译100句 下载本文

内容发布更新时间 : 2024/5/5 14:01:30星期一 下面是文章的全部内容请认真阅读。

商务英语:外企工作邮件常用100句

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... I’m sending this email to make sure that...

我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2(the second quarter).

我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…

5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... We’ve decided(我们已经决定0 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

11. This is in response to your e-mail sent this morning.. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem/believe/consider that this product has strong unique selling points in China.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点(卖点)。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending(unresolved) issues of our agreement.

追踪(后续)我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate on it i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您/你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知...

16. Please note that... 请注意...

17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你...

18. I am convinced that... 我确信...

19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效...

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only. 请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that... 我很高兴地告诉你...

24. We are pleased to learn that... 我们很高兴得知...

25. We wish to notify you that... 我们希望通知你...

26. Congratulation on your... 恭喜您...

27. I am fine with the proposal. 我对这份提案没异议。

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that... 我们很抱歉地通知您...

30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control... 由于情况超出我们的控制...

33. I don't feel too optimistic about... 我对...不太乐观

34. It would be difficult for us to accept... 我们很难接受...

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could... 如果你可以...我们会很感激的。

37. I could appreciate it if you could... 如果你可以...我会很感激。

38. Would you please send us…? 你能否寄给我们…?

39. We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff. 我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。

41. We look forward to your clarification.