第二版新视野大学英语3选词填空V全原文及翻译 下载本文

内容发布更新时间 : 2024/3/29 8:35:09星期一 下面是文章的全部内容请认真阅读。

我们只是正在表现我们能安全地作最初者的同一副本(n)而且羊是正常的。 \”

Despite the protests of the scientists working on the project, the debate over whether cloning is safe goes on.

尽管处理计画,针对复制是否是继续的保险箱的辩论的科学家的抗议。

The US congress organized a national commission to study the legal and moral implications of cloning.

美国国会组织了一个国家委员会学习复制的合法、道德涵义。

Many would like to abolish all research on cloning. 多数想要在复制上废止所有研究。

And while everyone argues, the scientists are simply continuing to watch Dolly. 而且当每个人争论时,科学家正在只是继续看洋娃娃。 9 9

My friend, Anna, said to me before I married Mike, \you've married him.\

在我娶了麦可之前,我的朋友,安娜,对我说, \他现在很好,但是等候直到在你已经结婚他之后. \

She thought that her own experience with marriage was applicable to mine. 她认为那种她自己的经验婚姻适用于挖掘。

Without even being asked, she cited all of the problems she's had with her husband. 没有平坦的被问,她引述她与她的丈夫一起有的所有问题。

The disputes ranged from him not sharing responsibility for household tasks to how often he went out at night.

争论从他排列不对在晚上的他多久外出分享对家庭任务的责任了。

And every time, Anna complained, her husband would find justification for what he did. 而且每一次,安娜控诉,她的丈夫会为他做的找辩护。

\\如果我是你 \,她劝告,”我将会以书面方式使每件事物被证明。

If there is something desirable about him now, make sure you get an agreement from him that he will continue it after you are married.

如果有事令人想要的现在关于他,确定你从他得到协议在你是已婚的之后,他将会继续它。

\agreement.

”我试着解决说我想麦可,而且我会在没有如此的协议下处理它的她的忠告。

She just dismissed what I had to say with laughter. 她刚刚解散了我必须以笑说的。

\”你不能相信他仅仅因为他说的。

Once you marry him, he'll think he owns you, and everything will change,\一经你与他结婚,他将会认为他拥有你,而且每件事物将会改变,”她说。

I tried to ignore her advice, but the next day I changed my mind and talked to Mike. 我试着不理睬她的忠告,但是隔天我改变了我的想法而且和麦可说话。

\\麦可 \,我说, \我没有要与你结婚,除非你答应总是停留一样的 \.

He replied, \他答复,”你再次一直和安娜说话,不已经你 10 10

You have seen a friend succeed. 你已经见到一位朋友成功。

No doubt you feel joy at this. 无疑地,你感觉在这的欢喜。

You love your friend,and maybe you even helped him accomplish his goal. 你爱你的朋友,而且也许你甚至帮助他完成他的目标。

Still,there is another feeling,a dark feeling,within you. 仍然,在你里面,有另外的感觉,黑暗感觉。

You begin to wish that it was you who was enjoying success,and you begin to even dislike your friend.

你开始愿正在拥有成功的人是你,而且你开始甚至讨厌你的朋友。

At first this envious feeling starts off like a tiny seed. 起先,这嫉妒的感觉像极小的种子出发。

But then, like a seed,it grows. 但是当时,像种子,它生长。

It threatens to overtake you. 它威胁赶上你。

Of course you feel bad about your feelings,as they have become a handicap to your friendship. 当然,你对你的感觉感到坏的,于此他们已经对你的友谊成为一个障碍。

Still,there doesn't seem to be anything that you can do. 剧照,在那里似乎不是任何事你能做。

Facing your friend invariably leads to more tension between you. 面对你的朋友始终如一地导致你之間的较多的紧张。

Avoiding him just seems to widen the gulf between you. 避免他仅仅似乎弄宽你之間的海湾。

Instead of feeling guilty about your envy or hating your friend,you should take a different approach.

而非对你的羡慕感到有罪的或帽子你的朋友,你应该采取不同的方法。

Use your friend's success as a challenge. 以你朋友的成功作为挑战。

He has succeeded. 他已经成功。

This means that you can succeed as well. 这意谓你也能成功。

By thingking this way,you are harnessing your feelings and redirecting them into a course of action that won't ruin your friendship. 被 thingking ,这样,你正在束以马具你的感觉而且正在进入将不毁灭你的友谊的行动的过程之内重新传入他们。

Remember that friendships can survive friendly competition. 记得友谊能遭受友好的竞争后幸存。

You cannot,however,maintain your friendship if you harbor envy. 如果你庇护羡慕,你不能够,然而,维持你的友谊。