内容发布更新时间 : 2024/12/22 18:55:46星期一 下面是文章的全部内容请认真阅读。
Unit 9
1. 接任这份工作之前你必须接受相关考核。
You must take some related tests before you take up the job. 参加会议之前,你必须完成这份报告。
You must finish this report before you attend the meeting. 2. 假如能成为公司的一员,我将忠于我的工作。
If I can because an employer of the company, I will work faithfully. 假如总公司扩大业务,我们将改变招聘计划。
If the head company expands its business, we will change the plan for recruiting. 3. 广告是商家最广泛使用的推销手段。
Advertising is the most widely used promotional tool by producers. 今年,环保是所有企业最广泛关注的问题。
Environment protection is the most concerned problem of al companies this year. 4. 公司的经理也称为总指挥。
The manager of company is also called the general leader. 人力资源也称为最宝贵的财富。
Human resources are also called the most valued wealth. 5. 成功完成这项任务的一个方面是团队合作。
One aspect of finishing the task successfully is team work.
我们进一步合作的一个方面是我方可以帮助你方培训员工。
One aspect of our further cooperation is that we can help to train your employee. 6. 一旦爆发经济危机,小企业会受到大冲击。
Once the economic crisis breaks out, small business will suffer greatly. 一旦签下合同,双方就必须履行义务。
Once the contract has been signed, the two parties should undertake the obligations.
Unit 10
1. 做一名好的销售员并不想听上去那么简单。 Being a good salesman is not as easy as it sounds. 这个报价并不像他们所承诺的那么低。 The quotations are not as low as they promised. 2. 请告知你方是否会把货物退回。
Please inform you whether you’ll return the goods.
请允许我代表公司因装运的延误向各位表示道歉。
Please let me apologize for the delay in shipment on behalf of the company. 3. 如果站在老板的立场看,还是有改进的余地。
There is room for improvement if you see your boss’s side. 从顾客的角度看,我们应提供免费配套服务。
We should offer a free back up service to customer if we see customer’s side. 4. 尽快拿出解决这个问题的办法,否则你就会被解雇。
Find a solution to this problem as soon as possible, or you will be dismissed. 要乐于学习新技能,否则你就会落后。
Always be willing to learn a new skill, or you’ll fall behind. 5. 我想大量订货是因为我看到了目录表而不是价格。
I want to place a large order because I see the catalogue instead of the price. 得用信用卡而不是用现金支付。
You have to pay by credit card instead of cash. 6. 我们要学着在不利情况下尽量少损失。
We must learn how to reduce the loss in a less than perfect situation. 经理们通常最大可能地利用机会同各阶层人员打交道。
Managers usually make the most of the opportunity to deal with people at all levels.