商务英语口译教程答案 下载本文

内容发布更新时间 : 2024/12/22 14:47:40星期一 下面是文章的全部内容请认真阅读。

b: thank you very much for preparing such a splendid dinner for me.

多谢你为我准备了这么丰盛的晚宴?

a: 在这段时间内,我们双方进行了紧张而卓有成效的谈判?不管怎样,我们还是顺利 地完成了任务?we have had intense yet effective negotiations these days. anyhow, we’ve fulfilled our tasks. b: many successes are attributable to you. you helped us a lot during our stay.

thank you for what you have done for us.在很多方面还是要归功于你们?在这段期间,贵方对我们的帮助很大?感谢你们为我们所做的一切?

a: 唉呀,我们只顾了聊天,都忘了吃了?要知道中国菜必须趁热吃,否则味道就差了?别客气,请随便用?well, we had better not keep talking. the chinese food only tastes good before it gets cool. please help yourself.

b: i was told that in chinese cuisine, special attention is given to color, aroma,

taste and shape. is that true?我听说中国菜讲究色?香?味?形?真的吗?

a: 你说得没错?不仅如此,中国菜还因地域而异?具体到底有多少菜系还不确定?但 专家们都一致认为中国至少有八大菜系:四川菜?山东菜?广东菜?江苏菜?浙江菜?福建菜?湖南菜和安徽菜?you are right. what’s more, the chinese cuisines are different in different areas. the precise number of regional cuisines in china is still under dispute, but experts agree on at least eight, sichuan, shandong, guangdong, jiangsu, zhejiang, fujian, hunan and anhui, the eight provinces in china.

b: ah, that accounts for it.啊,原来如此

a: 你要不要尝尝我们中国的国酒——茅台酒? 茅台酒最烈,但与其他酒不同的是,它不会上头?would you like some chinese liquor

moutai? it is said that moutai is the strongest, but it doesn’t go to the head as some drinks do.

b: ok, i’d like to have some... well, it tastes good.好,那我来尝尝???嗯,口感真不错呀? a: 感谢你们在洽谈中的合作?we’d appreciate your kind cooperation in the negotiation.

b: i hope that we can keep the good cooperation between us in future.

希望以后我们之间保持良好的合作?

a: 祝大家生意兴隆,愿我们的买卖越做越好?i wish a brisk

business for you and a continued development in our business dealings

a b: 干杯!/ cheers?cheers! / 干杯!