内容发布更新时间 : 2022/12/9 7:07:45星期一 下面是文章的全部内容请认真阅读。
1. 答第I 卷前，考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在答题卡上。
2. 选出每小题答案后，用2B铅笔把答题卡上所对应题目的答案标号框涂黑。如需改动，用橡皮擦干净后，再选涂其他答案标号框。不能答在本试卷上，否则无效。 第一部分：听力 (共两节，满分30分) 第一节(共5小题，每小题1.5分，满分7.5分)
1. What did the woman do last night? A. She looked after her mother. B. She prepared for a report. C. She went to a concert.
2. Why doesn’t the woman want to go to the beach?
A. It may be crowded. B. It is too far away. 3. What does the woman mean?
A. They may spare no money for the trip to Europe.
C. It is polluted heavily.
B. She doesn’t want to go to Europe. C. Her time is a little tight for the trip. 4. What does the woman ask the boy to do?
A. Make some orange juice. B. Have a rest on the bed. C. Go to see a doctor now. 5. What restaurant will the speakers go to tonight?
A. A French one. B. An Italian one. 第二节(共15小题, 每小题1.5分，满分22.5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有几个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题5秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。 听第6段材料, 回答第6至7题。
6. What does the man think of painting?
C. Enjoyable. C. A German one.
7. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. The man’s hobby. 听第7段材料, 回答第8至9题。
8. How much does the man’s account have?
B. An art class.
C. A painting.
9. What will the man do?
A. Call the woman.
B. Go to the bank tomorrow. C. Borrow money from others.
听第8段材料, 回答第10至12题。 10. What is the purpose of the call?
A. To book an earlier flight.
B. To complain about the flight change. C. To ask about a change in the flight time. 11. When will be man choose to leave at last?
A. At 11:50 a.m. on March 16th. B. At 9:30 a.m. on March 15th. C. At 8:45 a.m. on March 15th. 12. How does the man feel in the end?
听第9段材料, 回答第13至16题。 13. What does the man say about writing?
A. It is no longer as exciting as before. B. It is less difficult to do these days. C. It needs much teamwork.
14. What happens to writers as they get older and famous?
A. They find it hard to accept criticism. B. They are less sure about their work. C. Publishers are less likely to criticize them. 15. What does the man say about his novels?
A. They can reflect his own life.