新编大学英语综合教程3(第三版)课后翻译答案. 下载本文

内容发布更新时间 : 2024/11/8 20:47:19星期一 下面是文章的全部内容请认真阅读。

1.羞怯可以让人从感觉轻微的不适到高度焦虑,这会对我们做任何事都有影响。 Shyness can vary from feeling mild discomfort to high level of anxiety that impact us in almost everything we do.

2.尽管固执,但他清楚自己应该避免引起怀疑。

Despite his stubbornness, he knew that he should avoid arousing any suspicions. 3.无论你说什么都会被理解成批评。

It will be interpreted as criticism no matter what you say. 4.让我们不要为该被忽略和忘记的小事翻烦心。

Let’s not allow ourselves to be upset by trifles which we should ignore and forget. 5.花太多的时间老是想着过去会阻碍你享受生活。

Too much time spent dwelling on the past can get in the way of enjoying life as it happens.

6.相信自己能够完成目标并解决问题的人更有可能在学校里表现得好。 People who believe they can accomplish goals and solve problems are more likely to do well in school.

1.她穿了一条有玫瑰团的裙子。

She wore a dress with a pattern of roses on it. 2.Helen为我们准备了一顿丰盛的晚饭。 Helen had prepared a wonderful meal for us. 3.Ann信誓旦旦的保证她不会说出去。

Ann promised faithfully that she would never tell. 4.你能把这封信送到会计部吗?

Could you deliver this letter to the accounts department. 5.他们为我们提供了精选的牛奶和纯巧克力。 We were offered a selection of milk and plain chocolate. 6.告诉孩子们别胡闹。

Tell the children to keep out of mischief. 7.我们可以听见打雷的声音。

We could hear the sound of distant thunder. 8.这个项目已经得到了政府的批准。

The project has received approval from the government. 9.虽然丈夫喝酒太多,但是Kelly仍然爱着他。

Kelly loved her husband in spite of the fact that he drank too much. 10.专家们看起来无法对药物是否安全取得一致建议 Experts seem unable to agree whether the drug is safe or not. 1. 我过去喜欢摄影,但是现在没时间去追求其他爱好了。

I used to like photography, but now I have no time to pursue any hobbies. 2. 没有一种可确信的方式来预测谁会得哮喘。

There is no sure way to tell/predict who will develop asthma and who won’t.

3. 现在,神经生物学家们不在争论大脑能否生成新细胞。

Now neurobiologists no longer argue about whether brain can grow new cells or not. 4. 不再像以前那样热爱表演了。 I don’t love acting as much as I once did.

5. 如果你不确定你的目标,你就不知道你应该向哪个方向前进。

If you don’t define your goal, you don’t know in which direction you should be heading.

6. 你不该老想着过去,花些时间回顾和思考你走过的路可以帮你计划你的将来。

While you should not dwell on your past, taking the time to review and reflect on the path you have taken will help you plan for your future,

7. 你也许爱某人,但是却不一定得和他结婚。

You may love someone but not necessarily have to marry him. 8. 这些例子都说明了有些学生的简历写得多么差。

The examples demonstrate how poorly some students write the resumes. 1. 如果我要选择一个方案的话,我将毫不犹豫的支持后者。 If I had to select one plan, I would not hesitate to support the latter. 2. 他看上去似乎是无罪的,但证据表明并非如此。 He seemed not guilty, but the evidence suggested otherwise. 3.我劝他别去东海岸,因为那里都是游客。