(命题范围：二单元结束) 测试时间:90分钟 试卷总分:100分 第Ⅰ卷（选择题 共64分） 一.听力：
两遍，在听每段对话前，你将有5秒钟的时间阅读题目，听完后你将有5秒钟的时间选择最合适的备选答案。 1. What is Jack’s animal sign?
2. In which country did Emma enjoy her holiday?
A. B. C.
3.What does John do?
A. B C.
4.Where does the woman want to go?
学校： 班级： 姓名： 考试号： A.. B. C.
5. What does the man want the woman to do?
A. Go away. B. Drive a car. C. Help her.
6. Who bought the dress? A. Kate herself. Dick’s aunt.
7. How long will the man spend on the journey? A. a week .
B. 15 days .
B. Kate’s aunt.
8. What is the man doing?
A. Driving a car. B. Watching at the cars. C.Walking on the street. 9. When did the concert begin?
A. At 8∶10. B. At 7∶15. 30.
10. What does the woman mean? A. They should wait for John. B. They should stay here for all night. C. They should start the meeting right now. II．听对话和短文回答问题（10分）
C. At 7∶
听第一段对话，回答11-12 小题（共2题） 11. What are they talking about?
A. Going boating. B. Going hiking. Climbing the mountain.
12. What does the boy advise the girl to do?
A. To take more exercise. B. To have a good rest. To stay at home.
Age Lucy Forty Parents 13.______________ Subject How to teach on the Internet Place For what they go learning 13. A. Forty
on 14._________________ Not to lose her job New York 15.______________ Art history C.
14. A. New York B. Boston
15. A. enjoy themselves all over the world
B. learn more C. meet people
16. Where did Mr. and Mrs. Black go yesterday evening? A. To the cinema. restaurant.
17. How old was their son? A. Two months old. months old.
18. Who stopped them when they walked in? A. A policeman. keeper.
19. What did they think of the movie? A. Interesting.
B. An office worker.
B. Eight months old.
B. To the supermarket. C.
20. Why did they want to let their son cry? A. To get all their money back. B. To make him see the movie. C. To give him something to eat.
1. —It___▲___，“I’ll have lots to eat today．”
A．say B．says C．said D．to say 2. —At last，we had problems___▲___hearing．
A．for B．at C．on D．With 3. —Can I park my car here？
—Yes，you can park on ___▲___ side of the street. A. either B. neither C. both D. all
4. —___▲___ Mary ▲ her brother like eating Chinese
food.They think it is delicious. also
5. —The holiday was really interesting ▲ exciting! [ —Yes, ___▲___the long journey on the road was boring.
6. —Who’s the most modest boy in your class? —Daniel.He never_▲__ in public.
A. gets off B. shows off C.
A. or;but B. and;and C.
A. Both; and C. Either; or
B. Neither; nor D. Not only; but
takes off D. turns off
7. —Do you know ___▲___ I could pass the exam? —Sorry, I‘ve no idea.